Service Level Agreement (SLA) for 99.5% Uptime Guarantee
By accessing or using the Trublo software and related services (collectively, the "Services"), you ("User" or "Customer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Service Level Agreement ("SLA"). This SLA outlines the uptime guarantee and related terms provided by Trublo.
1. Uptime Guarantee
Trublo guarantees a minimum uptime of 99.5% for its Services. Uptime is defined as the availability of the Trublo platform and associated services to the User, excluding any planned maintenance windows or Force Majeure events. The uptime is calculated on a monthly basis.
2. Service Credit
In the event that Trublo fails to meet the uptime guarantee as specified in section 1, the User may be eligible to receive service credits as compensation. The service credits will be calculated based on the following schedule:
- Uptime between 99.0% to 99.4%: 5% of the monthly service fee credited
- Uptime between 98.0% to 98.9%: 10% of the monthly service fee credited
- Uptime below 98.0%: 20% of the monthly service fee credited
The service credits, if eligible, will be applied at Trublo's discretion, to the User's account for future billing periods. Service credits shall not be refundable or exchangeable for cash.
The following events shall be excluded from the uptime calculation and are not eligible for service credits:
- Scheduled maintenance windows, which will be communicated to the User in advance (with at least 48 hours notice, whenever possible) and scheduled during low-usage periods.
- Force Majeure events beyond Trublo's reasonable control, including but not limited to natural disasters, acts of terrorism, government regulations, and network or hardware failures beyond Trublo's data centers.
4. Reporting and Claim Process
To claim service credits under this SLA, the User must promptly notify Trublo in writing within 72 hours of experiencing a service outage. The notification should include relevant details, such as the date, time, and duration of the incident. Trublo will review the claim and make a determination of eligibility at its reasonable discretion.
The total service credits provided in any given month shall not exceed 50% of the monthly service fee. The service credits provided under this SLA shall be the sole and exclusive remedy for any downtime or unavailability of the Trublo Services.
6. Termination Rights
If Trublo fails to meet the uptime guarantee for three consecutive months or five months in any rolling twelve-month period, the User shall have the right to terminate the agreement without penalty.
This SLA may be revised or updated by Trublo from time to time. The revised SLA will be effective upon posting on Trublo's website or providing notice to the User.
By accessing or using the Trublo Services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this SLA and agree to be bound by its terms.
Last updated: 27 June, 2023